All weights for competition kettlebells are the same size, with a 210 mm sphere according to the standard measures. This allows for a better training with the same movements when using different weights.
Competition kettle bells also offer a wide handle which allows for using both hands while exercising. New design for greater ergonomics in exercises with forearm support. The handle is completely smooth, yes offers great grip.
Made of steel, stronger than cast iron.
Stable base for optimal floor exercises.
They are commonly used in fitness studios, personal training spaces and crosstraining boxes.
- Manufactured in solid steel, perfectly balanced.
- Available in weights of 8 kg up to 28 kg.
- The flat base allows for greater stability in floor exercises.
- Very visible colour embossed identification on the handle bar.
- Stainless steel handle that provides extra comfort and safety.
- The design of the handle allows working with both hands.
- New design for better forearm support.